They are soo cute. I can't believe how much she has changed already it is so fun to see how they change. Can't wait to see you friday. Thanks for letting us be apart.
Brittany, It looks like Kaylee's special day turned out well. She looks gorgeous! Your mom did an awesome job on her dress. Girls are so much fun. I love my boys, but there is just something about dressing up a little girl!
5 comments:
They are soo cute. I can't believe how much she has changed already it is so fun to see how they change. Can't wait to see you friday. Thanks for letting us be apart.
These turned out awesome! Great Job! She looked so cute from head to toe :)
You are having WWWAAAYYY to much fun with a little girl!!!! Very cute though - beautiful dress.
Brittany,
It looks like Kaylee's special day turned out well. She looks gorgeous! Your mom did an awesome job on her dress. Girls are so much fun. I love my boys, but there is just something about dressing up a little girl!
What a beautiful dress! Where did you find it?
Abby was blessed in the same dress I was blessed in as a baby. It was actually pink :)
Post a Comment