Sunday, March 9, 2008

Birthday Girl!

So yesterday, the 8th, I turned 27!! Crazy, I know! I got these beautiful roses from my thoughtful husband along with a gift certificate to Tai Pan! Yeah! That was a fun surprise! We did a little shopping and then went to dinner with our good friends at Mimi's in Layton. Yummy! After we got home they surprised me with a yummy chocolate birthday cake! Which was great since I didn't make a cake, and I was a little sad to think I didn't get a cake on my bday! So it was a fun surprise!! Thanks to everyone for all the birthday wishes and great gifts! It was a fun day!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hope you had a wonderful birthday! Man we're getting old! :)

The Valentine Fam said...

Happy Birthday to You! Sounds like a good day.

Christiansen Family said...

Happy Birthday. Good thing for blogging or I would have not known. Good luck turning another year older.