Sunday, November 10, 2019

Dance Party, Doctors and Recording!

On Monday, September 30th, I was invited to a fun night put on by Social Tenacity, that my amazing friend Melissa works for.  We were supposed to help make the party a PARTY!!  So that is what we did.  We danced and sang and probably made big fools of ourselves!  Haha!


 On Tuesday, Oct 1st, we made a visit to Dr. Skedros becuase I had noticed a hole in Carson's ear drum when he was complaining about water in his ears.  Sure enough!  There was a hole and so we scheduled a day to get it fixed with a quick surgery. 
We also took Preston in for his wellness visit with Dr. Church. He is growing great and healthy! 
On Wed, Oct 2nd I took Kaylee to Deseret Peaks Studio to record her reflections song "Strong and Unique".  She did a great job and I think it turned out great.  Now to just wait to see how far it can go!



No comments: