Sunday, November 10, 2019

Another Busy Week in October!

I have the coolest friends!  We met down at the pickle ball courts on a Monday morning to celebrate Krislyn's bday!  I love playing pickle ball!  I am not super great, but I enjoy it so much!  We are also moving right along learning our show for Performance Academy, choir and bells.  Even though it is a lot of  work, I love every minute of it! 



 Preston got a Principal's 200 Club Award!!  For being a good student in his class!  Wahoo!
 We also made a trip to a pumpkin patch joint in Farr West and picked up some pumpkins with the help of Modern Woodman.  Preston picked one of the biggest ones he could find.  I have also been spending a lot of time writing bells music and song arrangements for our choir.  Which I love to do, but it is time consuming.  Can't wait to see how it all comes together!



No comments: