Sunday, November 10, 2019

Conference Weekend

On Saturday, I picked up a few boxes of chicken on a good sale, so I bottled chicken!  A whole case and a half of it for me and my mom.  Then froze the rest.  Carson was such a good sport and helped me cut it all up!  So much faster when you have help!

I also gave haircuts to the boys over the weekend....Preston loves getting his hair cut, can't you tell!?  Haha!
 Sunday morning of Conference Weekend came and that meant CONFERENCE CAKES!  I love that my kids get so excited for them.  They turned out amazing this time!!  Probably the best batch I have ever made.  I love that my kids are old enough to help and learn how to make things like this.  I think I ate nothing but conference cakes, but that is a good thing!


 We enjoyed conference, the kids played, and we soaked in every minute we could of a laid back weekend.  Kaylee finished her artist statement for her reflections song and got it ready to turn in.  I am proud of her.  She used our sweet nephew, who we miss so much, as some of her inspiration.  The theme was "Look Inside". 


No comments: