Sunday, October 6, 2019

Hanging onto Summer

The weather was so nice the first few weeks of summer that we took advantage of a few more swim days with our friends at North Shore.  We also enjoyed North Shore for the Broadbent Orthodontics party.  Always a blast!  And Preston learned how fun it was to jump off the high dive and do a FLIP off the high dive!!!!  He is so crazy and fearless.  I also have been going to the temple often with my good friend Melissa.  I love it!  And I love having such good friends!


 On a side and very sad note...just a few weeks after school started, a 3rd grader, Aaron West, was accidentally ran over while riding his bike and was killed.  He is Alivia age and I taught him music last year as a 2nd grader.  I am so heart broken over it.  I have been praying for his sweet family and sister Sidney, who is in Kaylee's class.  He was a cute kid!
 I have enjoyed having time to run errands during the school day and got a chance to be in Layton so I stopped by Crumble Cookies and gave them a try!  Not too bad....but I do think my cookie recipe is just as good if not better! 





 One of the funnest nights we had playing pickleball was one late saturday night.  We played with our friends and played for quite awhile ending the night with a version of jungle ball.  I almost pee'd my pants I was laughing so hard!!!  Again, I love our friends!!!!  Especially the ones I get to play with during the week.  It is just so much fun!
 

No comments: