Yeah!!! It finally came! Goodbye to Summer and Hello to School!!! We were a little sad to see summer end, but honestly, we were all so excited to have school start. With Preston in first grade this year, I think I was the most excited out of everyone and so far it has been amazing! Preston was SO ready for 1st grade and has been doing great! He loves Ms. Hales, who Alivia had in 1st grade too. He is so smart and is so good at math and is reading like a champ! Alivia was excited to have Mrs. Randall as her teacher this year, since she was also Kaylee's. Kaylee is so ready for 6th grade and has Mr. Rhees, who is one of the best teachers. And she has a good group in her class. We love Lomond View. It is an amazing school.
Carson is starting his 2nd year at Capstone Classical Academy and is liking it so far. I think it is crazy that he is a Freshman in High School. I still think he is my little boy with chubby cheeks!
Here is too a good school year!!!!!










No comments:
Post a Comment