I sure love my girls! They got ready one morning and as I did their hair, we decided we would channel our inner 80's! Sweaters, scrunchies and pony tails! They were adorable and I am so glad they are such good friends!
We have been so busy that I haven't taken a TON of pictures, but know we have been doing a lot. I was able to have lunch with a good friend, Kellie, just a bit ago at Zupas. It was so fun to catch up and hang out for lunch. I can't wait to do it again. Friends are so important, and so I was so glad that Luke Yospe was able to come and stay the night with Carson. We did dinner at Cafe Rio's thanks to Modern Woodman. Those two boys are such good friends and I hope they continue that friends ship!





No comments:
Post a Comment