Monday, May 28, 2018

Way Busy Wednesday

Wednesday ended up being a little crazier than I anticipated, but the day that started a little rough, ended nice!  Nick was able to come home from work quite early because he had a class he already had certified in so he was able to get some work done in the yard with Preston's help.  Carson spent the day at Lagoon for last term's incentive.  He had a great time!  I went on day three of not washing my hair because it was just that kind of day!  After school, I taught a few piano lessons and luckily didn't have dance class because of the dress rehearsal the day before.  While I was finishing up piano, my amazing and wonderful sister in law, Krissy, stopped by with yummy dinner....and chocolate!  She knew I was having a bit of a rough time with the whole "MOM" job.  So she definitely was helpful in saving the day!!  She is the best!


 After dinner we headed to a cute piano recital for the kids!  Alivia came straight from tumbling, and I forgot her dress, so she got to perform in her leotard!  She still did amazing, as did Kaylee & Carson!





No comments: