Sunday, May 27, 2018

On Thursday afternoon, after Preston's graduation, I took Alivia to North Ogden Elementary where she was asked to dance with her friend Brooke at a school talent show.  They did great!  
 It was nice enough weather that afternoon, that after school the kids played in the water....swim suits and all.  And played on the hoaver board in between. 
 Friday morning, Preston had speech and got to party with other kids in Mrs. Vause's room.  They had a blast!  I had to make a quick run in between everything to pick up Carson from school, who wasn't feeling the greatest.  It ended up working well, since I needed to leave early to help with a dress rehearsal in Bountiful and needed someone to watch Preston.  That night, Gma Karen, Papa and Aunt Tamra came and stayed the night.  Nick's cousin Carly passed away earlier in the week, and they all went to the funeral on Saturday along with Nick.  Again...just another crazy busy day!




No comments: