After the field trip, I dropped him off at Nicole Braeggar's house for a few hours. We had dance practice at lunch and then the school assembly was that afternoon before school got out. I had left a note for Nick to help him know where and when everyone needed to go. The assembly when great and then I had to head straight to the studio where we were having our recording session that day. Carson had piano (that I had switched around so Alivia could do piano with Kaylee on Monday, since they had the recording session on Tuesday.). The recording session went great!!! This was the first time we were able to have it at our N. Ogden studio and didn't have to drive to Kaysville.
Once the recording session was over, we hurried back up to the High School so I could direct our handbell choir at the Orion Jr. High Choir Concert that night. They did great, Kaylee rocked it, and then we headed back down to my studio to make sure everything was cleaned up! It was a full day for sure!















No comments:
Post a Comment