Monday morning, after morning carpool and dropping Preston off to preschool, my good friend Traci and I headed to the nursery to find plants for our yard. It was so fun and expensive, but we are so excited to have a plan for our landscaping. I am so grateful for Traci's help! She is a pro!
We spent the next two days planting! I felt so bad when I had to go teach dance and they were still planting. But dance went so well and I am so excited for our upcoming recitals.
Wednesday after dance I took a car full of girls home but had to wait for Alivia to be done with tumbling, so we grabbed some frosty's from Wendy's and watched "Greatest Showman".
The weeks leading up to our school choir concert involve a lot of lunch rehearsals. They are a lot of work, but so much fun. It is such a rewarding job!
And lastly, just some cute pics of Carson reading to Preston before bed one night. Kaylee also reads to Alivia, and I love it! Then Friday night we worked in the yard and the kids played, and enjoyed chocolate milk before bed.









No comments:
Post a Comment