Sunday, April 29, 2018

Sunday Dinner with Baby Eden!

Kaylee was the spotlight in Primary last week.  I was glad I was there for it!  She is a special girl!!
 Speaking of a special girl, this other special girl drew the cutest picture of me after church.  She is quite the artist, and I think it is because she is left handed! 
 We were able to have family dinner at my parents Sunday evening, along with Chris and Krissy.  We wanted an excuse to go see their new 5th wheel!  We love being able to spend time with family, especially cute baby Eden!!!

 After dinner, we made a quick trip to see the trailer at the storage unit.  It is going to be so fun for them, and us, to be able to use!  I am excited! 

 Of course, while at grandmas, the kids played in the costumes!  They love it and it reminds me of when we used to do the same thing as kids. 

No comments: