Thursday, September 24, 2015

First Day of Performance Academy!

After our boring Labor Day, we had a very exciting and busy week!  I had my first day of teaching Performance Academy on Tuesday, the 8th!  It went great!  I teach 3 classes, and have a total of 32 girls combined that I teach.  I think it will work out great.  The best part is that Kaylee & Alivia both get to take and it is just a perk that since I teach, I don't have to pay tuition for them!  The girls in my classes are so cute and I am excited to see how they do this semester!  


 On Thursday, we went with Alivia to her Preschool Back to School night.  She made a cute cut out of herself to show us that night and showed us all over her school.  She loves it there!

The kids are enjoying walking to school every morning with the McConkies.  I like it too!  After I sent them off to school on Friday, the little kids and I spent a few hours at Shady Lane Park with some friends.  It was a beautiful day and it was fun to let the kids play while us girls visited.

 It was also September 11th.  I can't believe it has been 14 years!!  I remember that day like it was yesterday!  

No comments: