It was a crazy weekend of moving, so it was so nice when my friend Paige invited us over for dinner on Sunday. We had hamburgers and hotdogs (with lots of yummy sides) and then finished the night off with some s'mores. It was delicious! The kids had a blast. They have a fun back yard and Preston found a power wheels jeep he refused to share. It was great getting to know their cute family better. They also had another neighbor over and his wife was out of town, but she teaches Primary so I am slowly starting to get to know more people in our ward.
We spent Monday (Labor Day) doing more stuff around the house, unpacking more, organizing, and just boring stuff. Preston climbed into bed with me that morning as I was leaving for a run (which I ran with Nick's cousins wife, Sara) and when I got back from my run, this is how I found him. He was out!
I went to Lowe's that day and bought another curtain panel to match the ones I already had, and we got them hung up by the table. I am pleased with how it looks! I can't wait until my shutters get here for the front of the house and bedrooms. We aren't putting anything in the big room windows yet. I think we will leave them open for now. The views are just to pretty to cover up!
That night, Sara Erling, brought us over lasagna and salad for dinner. It was so nice and everyone gobbled it right up!






No comments:
Post a Comment