Thursday, November 21, 2013

Ensanada Mexico

After spending Tuesday in Santa Barbara, we headed south to Mexico and woke up to beautiful sunny weather in Ensanada.  This is the view from our balcony of the sunrise.  We got up early and worked out in the ship's gym, which was super crowded by the time we left.  We had breakfast and then enjoyed a bit of time by the pool before getting ready and heading off the ship.  The sun was so warm and it was so nice to just sit and read a book while Nick enjoyed the hot tub.  We only left the ship long enough to visit the little shops next to the port to buy a few souvenirs for the kids.   






We ended up with a few shirts, necklaces and little purses for the girls, and blankets for all the kids.(They ended up loving it all).


After we got back on the ship, we had lunch and enjoyed some more lounge time by the pool.
We took a nap before getting ready for dinner.  One of the nights of dinner, I ordered two appetizers and two desserts because I couldn't decide on just one!

We sat on a table with two very nice couples.  The first is Alicia and Roger Vandertop from California, and Mary and John also from California.  Both of done a lot of cruises in the past and it was fun to talk with them and get to know more about them.



The show Wednesday night was the comedy act of duo Alfred and Semour.  We actually saw them perform on the Celebrity cruise we took 3 years ago, but they are just as funny and we were laughing almost constantly!  After the show we went into one of the lounges that had live music and did a little dancing.  I guess I should say I did a little dancing.  Nick isn't a dancer, but doesn't mind just watching.  It was a good day.

No comments: