Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Gracie's Blessing Luncheon

Matt did a beautiful job blessing his new baby girl, Gracie.  We also enjoyed an amazing Easter program put on by their ward choir, and I was impressed.  It was wonderful!  After church, we all met at Matt's work building, where they had a big conference area that they let them use for the luncheon afterwards.  We had a yummy ham dinner, with lots of fun salads and great desserts!  It was fun to visit with everyone!  I think they kids enjoyed just running around the big room!  






The whole week and weekend was so much fun since we got to see our both sides of our families.  By the time we got home on Sunday though, we were ALL exhausted and all took a nap.  Poor Carson woke up with a fever though and spent the rest of the evening not feeling well.  He stayed home from school Monday since he still had a slight fever and said his ear hurt.  He felt better today so he went to school, but I had to check him out during lunch and I took him in to see Dr. Reese, and sure enough, his left ear is infected.  SO, now HE is on medicine too.  I guess it was just a matter of time before it would be his turn!  Regardless of how he felt yesterday, today he felt 'great!' (His own word!) And he rode his bike to school today and is planning on riding again tomorrow.  He loves it!  Today we also had a fun time taking Hallie and Gracie's pictures then enjoyed grilling hamburgers and hot dogs and having dinner with Matt & Nat.  The weather was just so nice today, it makes me excited for summer!  

1 comment:

Matt, Nat, Hallie & Gracelyn said...

Awesome updates thanks again for yesterday we had a great time