We have known for a few months now that we are expecting to add to our family in October. Today, we went to the Dr's and found out it was a BOY!!!! At first, there was a PA who was doing the ultrasound and couldn't get a good look, but then Dr. Ward came in and it didn't take him long to find the money shot!!!! I will post a picture on a future post. The kids were there with us and Carson exclaimed "Carson won the honey pot!" and Kaylee started crying. You see....Carson wanted a boy and Kaylee wanted a girl. It was actually funny to see Kaylee break down and cry in the dr's office! It was quite comical. Then she cried all the way home and then for another 10 minutes before I convinced her to not be sad about it. I think she will eventually be on board with a boy, but for now, we laugh. Now that we are over the shock of having a baby so SOON after Livy, we are actually really excited for it and can't wait! I think this will be a great way of completing our family and I am so grateful for this blessing in our lives. Our Heavenly Father must really think Nick and I can handle four kids, and I am going to do my best to not let him down!
Monday, April 16, 2012
Addition
We have known for a few months now that we are expecting to add to our family in October. Today, we went to the Dr's and found out it was a BOY!!!! At first, there was a PA who was doing the ultrasound and couldn't get a good look, but then Dr. Ward came in and it didn't take him long to find the money shot!!!! I will post a picture on a future post. The kids were there with us and Carson exclaimed "Carson won the honey pot!" and Kaylee started crying. You see....Carson wanted a boy and Kaylee wanted a girl. It was actually funny to see Kaylee break down and cry in the dr's office! It was quite comical. Then she cried all the way home and then for another 10 minutes before I convinced her to not be sad about it. I think she will eventually be on board with a boy, but for now, we laugh. Now that we are over the shock of having a baby so SOON after Livy, we are actually really excited for it and can't wait! I think this will be a great way of completing our family and I am so grateful for this blessing in our lives. Our Heavenly Father must really think Nick and I can handle four kids, and I am going to do my best to not let him down!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment