Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Happy Easter!

Nick and I woke up a little earlier than normal Sunday to make sure we had time to get ready for church and have time to do Easter.  It worked out great and the we had a great morning!  The kids mostly got a few clothes, books, socks, flip flops, tooth brush, and a DVD for Easter.    


 It was so cute to see the older kids show Alivia what was waiting for her in the front room!  They were all in a good mood that morning!


 We then all finished getting ready for church and headed up to Ogden to attend our niece, Gracie's,  blessing.  The girls wore their new matching dresses and Carson wore his new church pants and shirt.  I thought they all looked adorable and I talked them into letting me take their picture before we left.  Luckily for me, they obliged!  Aren't they the cutest???
Happy Easter!!!!

No comments: