Tuesday, October 5, 2010
Kaylee's First day of Preschool
Today Kaylee went to her first day of Preschool at The Learning Lodge Preschool. A girl in our ward and neighborhood is her teacher. We can easily walk to school and we are super excited for this school year! She has several friends from nursery in her class and after I picked her up she said "It was GOOD!". She didn't hesitate to go and was so excited all morning to go to school! Here is what she looked like on her first day of school! She insisted on posing with the pumpkins too!


I think we are BOTH going to love her being gone for a few hours twice a week. She thrives in a group and teaching environment. I think she likes all the attention and it keeps her busy and she loves learning!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
How fun! Did she pick out her own outfit?
Post a Comment