After the game we had homemade pizza at Ris's house before heading back home. Since Nick had to work Friday and Saturday and was unable to come with us, we were excited to get home and spend some time with dad. We took the kids to McDonalds for dinner Saturday night and then enjoyed a quiet Saturday evening at home. On Sunday, we went to church. I was asked to sub and teach the relief society lesson. It was on Repentance. I have never taught a lesson for RS and so it was a little out of my comfort zone, but I learned a lot and I was relieved when it was over! :) Overall it was a great weekend. It is crazy to think that October is over halfway over now and Halloween is approaching quickly! But we are going to enjoy it as much as we can!
Monday, October 18, 2010
Football Weekend!
We have been super busy with school, work, and lots of play! I don't have many pictures of what we did between Conference Weekend and UEA, but we stayed busy with scouts, date night, working on cars and trucks, and enjoying the last warm days before fall and winter hit! On Friday we headed up to Tremonton and picked up Gma & Gpa Brower before making it to Idaho Falls to visit Marisa and her family. Once we got to her house, we left Carson to play with his cousins, while we went and visited Gma Edstrom. She had knee surgery a few weeks ago and so she is recovery from that, but doing very well. We visited for a bit, ate a yummy glazed donut and then headed back to Marisa's for dinner. She made a yummy Spaghetti Pie. Then we had a movie night complete with Ice Cream! It was great!!! The kids really enjoyed the ice cream part!
I also think Grandpa liked it to! Okay, we ALL did! It was a custom ice cream Ris got for her bday. It had Oreos and caramel in it!


On Saturday Morning we all went to Braydon's champion football game at 9 AM. It was so fun to see him play! He is the teams kicker. They did a great job and won the game 12 to 6.
Here is Braydon's fan club.
It was a little cool, but as soon as the sun came out it was a beautiful morning for a football game!
After the game we had homemade pizza at Ris's house before heading back home. Since Nick had to work Friday and Saturday and was unable to come with us, we were excited to get home and spend some time with dad. We took the kids to McDonalds for dinner Saturday night and then enjoyed a quiet Saturday evening at home. On Sunday, we went to church. I was asked to sub and teach the relief society lesson. It was on Repentance. I have never taught a lesson for RS and so it was a little out of my comfort zone, but I learned a lot and I was relieved when it was over! :) Overall it was a great weekend. It is crazy to think that October is over halfway over now and Halloween is approaching quickly! But we are going to enjoy it as much as we can!
After the game we had homemade pizza at Ris's house before heading back home. Since Nick had to work Friday and Saturday and was unable to come with us, we were excited to get home and spend some time with dad. We took the kids to McDonalds for dinner Saturday night and then enjoyed a quiet Saturday evening at home. On Sunday, we went to church. I was asked to sub and teach the relief society lesson. It was on Repentance. I have never taught a lesson for RS and so it was a little out of my comfort zone, but I learned a lot and I was relieved when it was over! :) Overall it was a great weekend. It is crazy to think that October is over halfway over now and Halloween is approaching quickly! But we are going to enjoy it as much as we can!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You did a great job with your lesson on Sunday! :-)
AMEN to what Katie said. LOVED IT!!
Post a Comment