With the boys gone camping and fishing, Kaylee and I have had some fun girl time! We went for ice cream today after Kaylee finally pooped in the potty and NOT in her pull up! Then did some shopping at Kid to Kid. She asked me to paint her fingernails, the second time in a week. We painted them RED and she thought they were 'pretty'. We played the piano and sang songs. We danced and exercised together. We did some cleaning and some laundry. We read books....our favorite so far "We're going on a Bear Hunt!". We have had a few moments of frustration since she is still having a hard time remembering to go potty in the toilet and NOT her pullup. She is also is very independent and wants to do everything herself. So if I flush the toilet or get out a bowl when she wanted to do it herself she will throw a fit until I let her do it herself. She pushes my buttons and she tests my patience, but she has a way of being SO stinkin' cute that you still gotta love her!! And it has been so enjoyable to spend one on one time with her and giving her my full attention. She has such a BIG personality and I can't wait to see how much more fun she will get as time goes by! So I wanted to share the pictures I found of her that we have taken recently just to show you how fun this little girl of ours is!Kaylee is our little lightning bug who keeps us on our toes and keeps us smiling! I know she was meant to be part of our family! We love you boo!!!












No comments:
Post a Comment