Thursday, June 10, 2010

Bennett Family Lagoon Day!

Yesterday we had a great day at Lagoon with Nick's side of the family. We met them at Lagoon around Noon and we could tell right away ALL the kids were super excited to be there! Carson and Austyn were so cute together!!! They held hands walking from the parking lot to the front gate.
My nephew Chase turned 4 the day before, so after eating lunch we celebrated his Birthday with some brownies and some gifts. I love Savannah's expression in this picture!
Uncle Ryan and Carson.
Kaylee and Sam McCall enjoying a brownie!
After lunch it was off to ride TONS of rides!!! While the bigger kids rode the Bat, I took the 3 little ones with me to Bulgy the Whale. This is one of Kaylee's favorites!!!
I couldn't talk Sam McCall into getting in a whale with his sister Savannah, so he chilled in the stroller with a big bottom lip sticking out, it was really cute!
It was always so cute to watch the kids wait in line. The did so great being with each other and it was fun to see them enjoying themselves!!! Here is Austyn, Savannah, Kaylee, Chase, and Carson posing for the camera.
Here are some more fun picture from the day.
We had so much fun taking all the kids on rides. Even us adults got in a few BIG rides while we were there. I had to leave around 5 to get back home and go to Bells Rehearsal, which made me so sad that I had to leave all the fun! I guess while I was gone they managed to ride the BAT a handful of times consecutively and get rained on long enough to make everyone leave the park and so they were able to walk onto all the kiddie rides without waiting! They played and played until about 9:30. The kids played SO hard that when they finally hit the pillow they were OUT pretty fast! It really was a great day and a great memory for our family!
Thanks Papa Bear and Grandma Karen for a FUN FUN FUN Day!!! We all had a blast! We can't wait to do it again!!!!!

3 comments:

Katie said...

What a fun day! I had to laugh at the pictures of the kids "enjoying themselves" in line because it looks like Kaylee wasn't enjoying herself as much as the others. Gotta love 2 year olds! :)

Andrea said...

I love Lagoon. Haven't been there in years but it looks like they still have most of the kiddie rides that I rode on as a kid. Looks like fun!

Jodi said...

Looks like you guys had a blast. What a fun day!