Giggles & Curls...
Yes CURLS!!!! My little girl has curls!! I don't know why it has taken me this long to try this, but today I put a little bit of gel in her hair and whoola! Curls! It shouldn't surprise me since this is what my hair does as well. It isn't curly enough to let air dry and I really have to work on making my hair straight since there is just enough curl to make it wavy. I just had to take some pictures of her new cute hairstyle! She was all sorts of smiles, but when she smiles she closes her eyes.....and I didn't get a good one of her smiling....but I promise she has giggles too!!!!
I even added a bow to complete the look!
She is getting to be so big and such a great helper. The boys have been gone since yesterday afternoon to Holden, and so it has been just me and her. And she helped me do lots of housework this morning and baking. She loves to be right beside me no matter what I am doing, which is sometimes more work than help, but she loves it and so it makes it worth it! I love my Kayleebug!!!
4 comments:
Cute! I should try gel in Abby's hair. Thanks for the idea.
Her hair looks so cute! I love when little girls have curly hair, it's darling.
So cute, I love it!!
Cute! I am glad your kids are feeling better!
Post a Comment