Thursday, March 11, 2010

Meet Mr. Turtle

We finally have a pet! Okay, so it isn't real, but I think it is really cute! Carson made a turtle at preschool on Wednesday. He even came home with a home and food. Isn't that just adorable?!?! (It is made with a walnut shell painted green).
I also wanted to share this cute picture of Kaylee. She is just getting so big and she looks so much like a little girl and less like a baby! I am trying new things with her hair and it is getting pretty fun (when she is willing to hold still and let me do it!).
One more thing...I have been wanting some platters and bowls to have in my kitchen for parties and other events and so with some birthday money from my sisters and mother in law and a trip to Tai Pan this is what I found. I can't wait to use them! I want to make a cute two layer cake just to use the glass cake cover!! :) (If you can't tell, there are two white platters, two glass ones with a matching bowl and a cute cake cover).

No comments: