Sunday, March 28, 2010

Another fun weekend!

I know that the title of my posts seem redundant, but I don't know what else to title my posts. We have had a lot of fun the past few weeks and as the weather is turning nicer it makes it even more enjoyable to get out of the house. Yesterday, we headed down to Liberty Park in SLC to attend an Eagle Scout Court of Honor for a boy in our ward. They held it at the Tracy Aviary. It was a fun place to take the kids. On our way down to Salt Lake, Kaylee decided to slip in a bit of a cat nap. She just looked so cute sleeping, I had to take a picture! (Yes, she has a lap full of food...including fruit snacks and gold fish!)
The sun was shining but it was still a bit chilly, but it didn't stop the kids from having fun playing around outside at the aviary.
It was so fun being there with several other families from our ward. My good friend Connie was there with her husband, and she seems to always attract little kids. They all love her!!! Can you tell why??? (This is how she imitates a pink flamingo!) Thanks Connie for being so awesome!!
On our way out of the park, we had to take advantage of the hills and go for a roll.
Nick and the kids.....
We finished our day by doing some shoe shopping and eating at Fire House Pizza in Centerville. It was so fun to spend the day just playing and being with our family. We can't wait to do it again!
Since next week is Easter AND General Conference I put the kids in their Easter clothes for Church today. Well, at least Kaylee since she got a new dress.....I couldn't find any cute boy church clothes for Carson, so he had to wear a sweater vest he already had in his closet. I took some pictures after we got home from church today since I thought they looked adorable!

No comments: