Isn't that cute!?!?! I am glad he included his sister Kaylee. I know that I am thankful for both Carson & Kaylee and my wonderful husband Nick. We just got back from Delta, from having Thanksgiving dinner at Nick's Grandma & Grandpa Pace's home. It was YUMMY!!! We are having another dinner tomorrow in Holden with the rest of the family that had to work today. I even made a chocolate pie last night, but totally forgot to take it to Delta with us, so I finally just ate a piece of it, and it was really good! Can't wait to have another slice tonight!!! I hope you all have a great Thanksgiving.....can't believe that it is time to decorate for Christmas!
Thursday, November 26, 2009
Happy Thanksgiving!!!
On Monday, Carson had a "Thanksgiving Dinner" at preschool. They also made cute art projects including a pilgrim's hat and this cute turkey. For each feather, Carson told his teacher something he is thankful for. The four feathers read: 4wheeler, Sister, House, and Trampoline!
Isn't that cute!?!?! I am glad he included his sister Kaylee. I know that I am thankful for both Carson & Kaylee and my wonderful husband Nick. We just got back from Delta, from having Thanksgiving dinner at Nick's Grandma & Grandpa Pace's home. It was YUMMY!!! We are having another dinner tomorrow in Holden with the rest of the family that had to work today. I even made a chocolate pie last night, but totally forgot to take it to Delta with us, so I finally just ate a piece of it, and it was really good! Can't wait to have another slice tonight!!! I hope you all have a great Thanksgiving.....can't believe that it is time to decorate for Christmas!
Isn't that cute!?!?! I am glad he included his sister Kaylee. I know that I am thankful for both Carson & Kaylee and my wonderful husband Nick. We just got back from Delta, from having Thanksgiving dinner at Nick's Grandma & Grandpa Pace's home. It was YUMMY!!! We are having another dinner tomorrow in Holden with the rest of the family that had to work today. I even made a chocolate pie last night, but totally forgot to take it to Delta with us, so I finally just ate a piece of it, and it was really good! Can't wait to have another slice tonight!!! I hope you all have a great Thanksgiving.....can't believe that it is time to decorate for Christmas!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Time to decorate? What are you waiting for? We decorated this week. We're done! We're SOOOOO excited for Christmas!
Wish we could have seen you today for Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment