Saturday, November 21, 2009

New Hair & NEW MOON!!!!!!!!!!!!

When I found out I was going to have a girl, one of my first concerns was having to do her hair! But she has been an angel about getting her hair done and usually will cooperate and sit still while I do her hair. Now that she is finally getting more hair, I really love to do it! I always tell her how pretty and cute she looks and she just smiles at me when I tell her that. And now she LOVES getting her picture taken! Then she likes me to show her the picture on the camera. I hope I am not creating a diva...but she is such a cheese!!!!! I got her ready the other day and I thought she looked cute so I took her picture, and she was more than happy to let me! The night before, I had my hair done and I had cut my bangs again. So I also took a picture of my new hairstyle. It is always fun getting my hair done. It makes me feel like a new woman! I am not sure if I want to keep growing it out, but we will try for a bit longer. But I do like my hair shorter too. It is always an ongoing battle, isn't it?!?!!
The best part about Kaylee when you take pictures WITH her, is she leans her head into you all cutsie like! She is just a gem!!!
So after getting a NEW do.....I was even more excited to go to NEW Moon!!!! A bunch of us gals in our neighborhood got together and got tickets to the Friday Night show at 11:30. My mom also came with us, along with my brother Chris and his friend. It was a LATE night, but totally worth it!!!!
Me, Jana, and Chrystal.....we were all pumped up for the big show!
Me and mom....and our cool Sweeatheats New Moon Candy....(I found it at WalMart a while back and saved it for the movie).
The whole gang!
Me, Jana, and Tiffany......
I loved the books, and I liked the first movie, and I loved the second movie even more!!!! I can't wait to see it again!!! Thanks ladies for such a fun girls night out!!!! Can't wait for June 30 (the release date of Eclipse!)

1 comment:

Reed said...

Very smart of your brother to stay out of all of those pictures. Either that, or he scared you into not posting them. Glad you had fun!