Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween 2009

What a fun weekend! Our Halloween celebration kind of started Friday evening. Matt, Nat, and Hallie came down from Ogden to have dinner with us and decorate cookies. Even Gma & Gpa stopped by on their way to a Jazz Game (The Motab was singing the National Anthem). We all had tons of fun holding and playing with Hallie. She is 5 weeks old and still SO little! Kaylee didn't hold her, but had a great time looking at her...I think she likes her!

Nana made some yummy and SOFT sugar cookies for the kids to frost. Both Carson & Kaylee had a blast with the frosting!


Carson dumped probably 1/2 the jar of sprinkles on this cookie, and then spread more frosting on top before eating it....eventually it turned into a cookies sandwich when he added another cookie on top!
Kaylee didn't eat the cookie....just the frosting!
It was fun to spend time with them and their little girl! Thanks again for coming down!
On Saturday, we thought we had better get one more use out of our passes to Lagoon, so after lunchtime we met up with our friends, the Yospe's and enjoyed some rides at Lagoon. I let the kids wear their costumes there. It was fun!
It was such a NICE and SUNNY day! I couldn't believe how nice it was! It made for a fantastic afternoon!


Me & my great friend Jana!
The guys....they were so great with the kids!

After Lagoon we picked up a Jack-O-Lantern Pizza for dinner! How appropriate for Halloween don't you think
Then we got all ready to go Trick Or Treating around the neighborhood.
Here is our Handsome Cowboy and Cute Ladybug!
Grandma Karen had given them these cute candy bags. They worked great, but since Kaylee is so small that by the time they were done she had drug a HOLE in the bottom of it and Nick had to tie it to keep all the candy from falling out! Next year that shouldn't be a problem!
Don't you think Carson has the cutest little skinny Cowboy legs?? I don't think just any child can pull that look off!


After a few houses we met up with the Yospe's once again to go trick or treating all together. Well, Jana & I stayed home to pass out candy and Nick took the kids around the block!
Carson liked the trick or treating, but couldn't wait to get home to help pass out the candy! And I was so happy that the weather was so warm! It made it even more enjoyable! Every year gets more and more fun! I just can't believe it is now November! Where did the year go? Bring on the Holiday Season!!!

No comments: