Friday, July 31, 2009

Eighteen Months

Kaylee turned 18 months old yesterday! I can't believe it!! She is getting so big and independent! She definitely gives us a run for our money and tests our patience! But, we love her to pieces and are so grateful to have her in our lives! A few things that she has been doing lately.....she loves to copy Carson. Regardless of what it is or what he has, she has to be doing the same thing as him or have what he has! She is starting to say lots of words.....like:

Thank you
Cute (She says this whenever she sees a picture!)
Shoes
Hat
Bow
Mommy
Daddy
Funny
Stinky
Please
Carson....but it isn't completely clear!
She loves to dance and clap her hands when we watch tv that has music or dancing. She is a great little eater and can out eat Carson almost every meal! She loves her bottle still, but only has it when going to sleep. She is tall enough to reach the door knobs, but luckily hasn't figured out how to open the door! She loves m&m's and cookies! She loves to ride Carson's 4wheeler with or without him! And she loves to give hugs!!!
She is the cutest, yet most stubborn little girl I have met. My dad just laughs when I complain about dealing with her and her attitude, since I think he believes I was just as bad if not worse when I was her age!
We are so excited for her to be old enough for nursery now! Church will definitly be a bit more enjoyable since we might actually be able to listen to the lesson uninterrupted. I just hope she goes in with no issues and makes an easy transition into nursery!
We love you Kaylee!! Happy 18 month bday!!

2 comments:

The Hornes said...

Isn't it amazing how fast our girls have grown up? Ashlynn will be so excited to have Kaylee in the nursery with her on Sunday!

Melissa said...

Those pictures are so cute!