Sunday, July 19, 2009

Totally Rad!!!!

Today after church, while Nick and Kaylee were taking naps, Carson and I were busy sewing a blanket together for Matt & Nat's new baby girl, that is due pretty soon. I gave Carson the extra strips of fabric after I cut it out, and we came up with a cool headband for him to wear....and other than it being pink and brown, it was pretty rad!!!

We also headed up to Mueller Park tonight to take some pictures of the kids, but they weren't exactly cooperative, and I am still trying to figure out how to shoot in manual mode, so we will be taking a 2nd attempt at pictures sometime later this week!

Nick brought these home for me yesterday after he got off of work. I love getting flowers...no matter the reason!!! Just thought I should take a picture so I can remember that Nick can be thoughtful every now and again! :) Thanks Nick....that definitely made my day!

No comments: