We love to be outside....as long as it is somewhat good weather. Since it is supposed to rain the next few days, after putting Kaylee down for a nap this morning, Carson and I headed outside to mow the lawn. It was sunny, but still a little chilly since it was a bit windy. Halfway through mowing the lawn, this is how I found Carson....

He found his
accessories all by himself! I love the gloves!!! Not quite gardening gloves, but they'll work!!! His hands must have been cold! I stopped long enough to go find the camera so I could show Nick how Carson dresses to do
yard work.

After Nick got home from work, we headed to the nursery and picked out a tree. We got a River Birch. The guy at the nursery said that it is a good tree for the type of soil we have. And it wasn't too badly priced. (That is why it is so small.....I couldn't believe what a BIG tree costs!) We planted it tonight as our activity for
FHE. Of course, we had to sing "Popcorn Popping" for our opening song. Good job to Nick, Carson, and Kaylee for working so hard. I mostly supervised and took pictures.
2 comments:
That picture is so funny! Carson just cracks me up, he is so silly!
Love the tree too. That seems like the perfect spot for it. Such a fun family activity!
I'm loving Carson's outdoor getup! What an incredibly smart little boy. :) You owe me an email. You never responded to my last one!! :)
Post a Comment