What a beuatiful day it was today and especially yesterday...it made Easter absolutely wonderful! Carson got a new bike from the Easter Bunny, so we made a few trips around the block to try it out! Kaylee has been enjoying Carsons bike...she loves to be pushed around the block following Carson on his new BIG bike!


I think these next pictures tell quite a funny story as we headed out for a ride....
"Hi Mom, this is my new bike from the Easter Bunny!"
Okay...here I go for a ride...

Ooohhh...I don't think I want to go this way....

Uh-Oh!!!

Thanks dad.....

Let's try that again....

Here I go......

This is fun!!!!

Hey...are you guys coming?????

He seems to absolutely love his new bike....that makes me happy!!!
5 comments:
What a cute little guy. They do love their bikes, that's for sure! And they start young with the little cars or whatever it is they get! :)
Ouch! He was flat on the ground!!! Funny pictures!!
I am glad he loves his bike....Luke still prefers to ride the little one like Kaylee was riding. Poor Max won't have a bike to ride if he doesn't ride his big boy bike like he is supposed to!!
So funny! I think Carson needs to teach all the kids in the neighborhood how to ride! He is such a boy.... crash, and get right back up! Soon, Kaylee will be following right behind him!
I love watching little kids on bikes. Wait until the training wheels come off! It's even more fun!
How fun! Allen has the same "old" bike that Carson had. And that will go to Abby once Allen has his birthday next week.
Post a Comment