Saturday, April 11, 2009
I love my new pantry!!!
I am so happy that our new pantry is complete! Nick finished it up yesterday, and so today after we got home from the Egg Hunt, we started loading it up with all of our food and food storage stuff we have been keeping downstairs in the storage room (One day the storage room will be an office or a bedroom). I am so happy that now when I need a can of cream of chicken soup or a box of macaroni and cheese, I can just go get it out of the pantry IN the kitchen, rather than going all the way downstairs to the storage room. The extra exercise was nice, but quite an inconvenience. So I am pretty excited to have this finished. I just wish we would have done this sooner!
Here it is full of food...and my crock pot & griddle, which has always been tricky to find a good place for them, until now!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I want a pantry! I have the majority of my 'stock-up' groceries in our storage room as well! Someday... :) What a great lil' helper you have there! Do you hire him out?!
Post a Comment