Friday, April 24, 2009

My adorable kids....

Oh, how Kaylee makes me smile. She is such an outgoing little girl. She can be very fussy and clingy when we are inside, probably because she is bored, so when we go outside, she is like a new person. She will play, climb, and just wander throughout the yard and garage. She loves this little picnic table, and I found her on sitting on it the other day...
I just thought it was so funny to see her get down from the table....
She also loves this little slide....But I thought this was the funniest picture because of the face she was pulling. "Mom...really how many pictures are you going to take...can I just go down the slide already?"
Carson and Kaylee play pretty good together, and I loved it when I saw them working together to push the wagon full of toys around the yard.
Carson is just like his dad...this morning he helped him out (more or less watched) while he edge the lawn. I thought it was very thoughtful of Nick to make sure Carson was safe.
This week Carson went to the denstist with me for a check up. He did so good!! He sat up in the chair with no hesitation and let the dentist check his teeth and even let the assistant polish his teeth. He picked the cherry flavor, which I could tell he didn't like, but he still sat through it. On the way home, we decided next time he will try the bubblegum flavor. I was so proud of him, and I think the staff was also impressed of how well he did. Carson thought it was so neat to watch 'Sponge Bob Square Pants' on the ceiling, since our Dentist has TV's on the ceiling. When he was done, he got a new tooth brush and these really fun glasses! His teeth look good and he will go back in 6 months for his next check up. Way to go bud....I love you!!!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Those are AWESOME glasses, I want some! I loved the picture of Kaylee on the slide, very funny!