I am turning 28 today. Wow...28....I don't feel 28, maybe 24 or 25, but 28??? I am okay with 28, but it is so weird that I am already 28. 10 years ago, I turned 18, and was starting my last semester in High School, I was finalizing my decision to go to CEU for college in the fall, and my Grandma past away just weeks after I turned 18.....and 28 seemed so FAR AWAY.....and now it is here!! I think back 20 years ago...when I got babtized. I remember that day perfectly. My dad babtized me, and my Grandma Brower helped me get dressed afterwards into my pretty mint green dress my mom had made. I loved that dress...I think I even wore it two years in a row for school pictures. 20 years ago....it still boggles my mind!!!
So now I am 28....and it is good. I am still learning alot about myself and trying to be a good mom and wife. I don't think you ever reach an age where you will feel like you have learned everything you need to know. I learn so much from my two wonderful sisters and fabulous sister in law, my great friends, and my wonderful husband and kids. Thank you to everyone that I get to be friends with....in my ward, at Bells, where I used to work, from School, and of course my family. I love you all tons, and I have totally felt the love on my 28th birthday!!
So to celebrate my Birthday this year, some of my close friends to me to lunch yesterday to El Matador's in Bountiful...it was SOOOOOO good...and I ate way to much!! It was fun to get out and be with the girls! Thanks again you guys...you are all such good friends to me!


After lunch, Nick and I headed to Ogden, dropped off that kids to Matt & Nat (Thanks Guys!) did a little shopping and then ate dinner at Texas Roadhouse...and I again ate way too much! Later today, we will get together with Matt & Nat, and my parents and Chris for some yummy bday cake and icecream...until then, I am going to maybe take a nap, go to choir practice, and eat some more yummy food! :)
So, I am not sure if Nick meant to work on this for my Birthday, but this is probably the funnest gift he could give me right now....a kitchen pantry!
It still needs more work, paint, shelves, and trim....but with Ryan's help last week. They got most of it done. Right now, alot of our food stuff, is downstairs in a storage room, and I can't wait to put it all upstairs. I don't know why it took us this long to think of building this in our house. Oh well, better late than never!
It still needs more work, paint, shelves, and trim....but with Ryan's help last week. They got most of it done. Right now, alot of our food stuff, is downstairs in a storage room, and I can't wait to put it all upstairs. I don't know why it took us this long to think of building this in our house. Oh well, better late than never!




11 comments:
Happy Birthday Brittany! Sounds like you have had a great weekend! Don't you love it when you get to spread the fun out over a weekend!
Happy Birthday! Thanks for being such a great friend!!! I hope you get that nap you mentioned!
Happy Birthday! I'm glad you have had a fun weekend!
I agree, that picture of Kaylee is too cute not to share! :)
Hey! I actually saw the calendar this morning and thought "today is Brittany Brower's birthday"... I have this weird memory where I cannot forget a person's date of birth if I if I ever celebrate one with them :) So happy birthday and I'm glad you had fun and ate a ton!!
Happy B-day girl! It sounds like it was a good one for you. I am so excited for you and your pantry. That will be so nice for you guys when it's all done!
Glad you had such a great day! (sorry I missed lunch) You are going to LOVE your pantry and all of that extra space! Kaylee is a doll! I thought that was a chair, not a lazy susan!
Happy B-day Britt! Hope the rest of your day was great. We'll have to get together and do lunch one of these days. I do miss you!! *hugs* Talk to you soon. Oh, and I'm jealous about your pantry. You need to help me figure out a way of putting one in. Haha!! :)
happy bday
Happy Birthday! I'm glad to hear you had a good day. I am jealous of your pantry in the works! That will be so nice when it is finished. And Kaylee is so darling...she looks so much like you! Love her smile, and her chair! :)
Happy Birthday! I can't stand getting older.I keep thinking by a certain age I'll have it all together and I still never do.
I'd love to show you how to make the bag sometime, it was really easy... I just bought a pattern and tweeked it off of that. To make it stiff you buy a fabric called interfacing, and can be super cheap to buy by the yard...I think mine was $1.50 at joanns...so i'm sure even cheaper if you went to Walmart. Anyway hope all is well!
Post a Comment