I am so embarassed to share some of these pictures with you. I would consider myself somewhat of a neat freak to some extent, and so I was disgusted with what I saw when we decided it was time to move our KING SIZE bed and clean underneath it. I am super good about cleaning my floors, bathrooms, and keeping clutter to a minumum, but this was just horrible....how did I let it get like this?!?! I guess when you have such a big bed, you just don't think of moving it on a weekly basis to clean underneath it. We haven't moved it since we bought it 3 years ago....again...how embarassing, but maybe if I share these pictures it will motivate me and those who read it, to make sure this doesn't happen to you! So the following pictures are before & after we cleaned....I am not sure if you can see the dust...it was almost growing on the walls....it was horrible! Plus, all the little things, socks, papers, and even a diaper wipe holder was under the bed! :)

I felt so much better once we got it cleaned. We moved our big dresser as well to clean. I think this will be a process we do more often than just once every 3 years.

Carson was such a good helper!!

This is our clean room: (The drapes aren't pictured...I took them down to wash them!)

So what brought up this super cleaning day, was all the dust created from the sheet rock from the new pantry....it was everywhere....not just in the kitchen!

This is the piano....in the front room. I have only cleaned half of the blinds...and will try and tackle the rest of them today or tomorrow....those are the worst to clean. But since this is how the piano looks...I know the blinds are 10 times worse...since they don't get dusted weekly either!

So here's to Spring Cleaning!!!!! Let's get to work!
3 comments:
I hate Spring Cleaning! Can you come and clean my house now?
You are inspiring me to clean.....I need to take a picture of under my bed to make you feel better :) I am sure mine is 10 times worse! So sad!!
Okay, now you've made me feel guilty about my dusty house. But it's a good reminder for me to get to work!
Post a Comment