When Carson was little, he loved to look out the window and watch cars and people go by, or wait for dad to come home from work. He still does, and Kaylee is following in his footsteps. Both of my kids like to just LOOK out the window. Last week, on a warmer day, Carson was outside sitting on the lawn just watching people and cars, and Kaylee also watched, but from inside. It was cute, so I had to take pictures...



Carson and his cool SPRINKLER BOOTS! He love these boots and wears them as much as he can! It was a nice enough day, I put him in shorts....oh, how excited we are for summer!
4 comments:
Cute pictures! I used to love looking out the window growing up also. I wish even now that I had a window out front that's not in a bedroom to stare out of.
Ditto Melissa!
I especially love that first one of Kaylee...super sweet! And I love Carson's cool boots! Where did you find those??
Windows are fun. I remember Allen as a toddler at our Chicago window constantly (4th floor) looking down on the street and people. He learned quickly what taxis were, police cars, fire trucks and busses. Man, that was a noisy place!
Darling pictures as always! I am also extremely excited for warm weather! I am most certainly done with this cold winter stuff! :)
Post a Comment