Monday, March 23, 2009

Fun Primary Activity!

On Saturday, our Ward's Primary took a trip down to SLC and took a tour of the LDS Conference Center. This was Carson's first Primary activity as a Sunbeam. It was such a beautiful day to go, and we had a wonderful time. This is Carson with two of his friends from our ward, Luke and Sadie. Those three were just absolutey adorable with each other!
Sadie has it all figured out....what a smart little girl!
Luke and Carson checking out the cook waterfall, from inside!
This is at the top of the conference center....it has a mirror across the way...so I actually took a picture of our reflection!
"I love to see the Temple" has become one of Carson's favorite song to sing. So he was pretty excited to see the SL Temple.



The church always have the coolest fountains, inside and out!


We got to peek inside and take a look at the stage, the Young Womens Choir was there practicing for their upcoming Conference.

It was fun, but of course, it was a little tricky keeping all the kids' attention long enough before they got a little restless. I would love to go back with Nick and Kaylee for FHE sometime. I would recommend to go take a tour, if you haven't already!

3 comments:

J and Ris said...

how fun! Too bad we don't live closer. How many kids do you have in your primary? We'd never be able to take all of our primary kids. Unless we took the parents too! It looks like Carson had lots of fun!

Moosman Fam said...

Such cute pictures! Thanks for sharing. Yes, they are three very adorable kids.. I'll get our pictures posted soon...

Kellie said...

It looks like the kids did relatively well based on the pictures. I'm rather impressed. You look awesome by the way, I'm totally jealous! When are we going to try getting together? It's been way too long.