Can you believe it? I can't! The last six months has just flown by! Kaylee is getting to be so much fun! She makes a lot more noises and faces and even laughs now! She does this squeel type scream that I can only describe as a baby teradactle! (sp?) It is hilarious cause I have never heard a baby squeel like that! It is funny, but kind of annoying! She usually does it when she is tired or annoyed! She has finally mastered rolling over, back to front, and front to back. She has learned how to push with her feet on her belly to make her move around, but she gets frusterated when she can't get her belly or head to cooperate! She is just a joy to have in our family and we love her to pieces! She used to sleep pretty good through the night, but the last little while has been a little frusterating! She will only sleep 4 or so hours at a time then wakes up. She is easy to put back to sleep, but I still have to get out of bed! I am hoping it is just a teething thing, but I have been blaming a lot on teething, and yet no teeth have appeared! :) I took these pictures of her yesterday! She is such a smiley baby! Happy 6 month Birthday Kaylee Bug!Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Kaylee is Six Months!
Can you believe it? I can't! The last six months has just flown by! Kaylee is getting to be so much fun! She makes a lot more noises and faces and even laughs now! She does this squeel type scream that I can only describe as a baby teradactle! (sp?) It is hilarious cause I have never heard a baby squeel like that! It is funny, but kind of annoying! She usually does it when she is tired or annoyed! She has finally mastered rolling over, back to front, and front to back. She has learned how to push with her feet on her belly to make her move around, but she gets frusterated when she can't get her belly or head to cooperate! She is just a joy to have in our family and we love her to pieces! She used to sleep pretty good through the night, but the last little while has been a little frusterating! She will only sleep 4 or so hours at a time then wakes up. She is easy to put back to sleep, but I still have to get out of bed! I am hoping it is just a teething thing, but I have been blaming a lot on teething, and yet no teeth have appeared! :) I took these pictures of her yesterday! She is such a smiley baby! Happy 6 month Birthday Kaylee Bug!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
K so I love this post and the pics are so dang cute we need to make a time to have you take matt and I's pics. Can't wait to see you guys
Great pictures!She is so cute. She's half way to one, that's crazy!
This just means that Mayci will be 6 months really soon! She is so very cute! I love the last pic with her eyes! What a doll! We need to come and visit sometime!
Cute! I love the last one! (BTW, the spelling you are looking for is "pterodactyl")
Post a Comment