Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Real Estate Investing

The last 3 years, Nick and I have been actively investing in Real Estate by purchasing single family homes, and mostly doing lease to own options with our tenants, and flipping a few. The reason I am writing about this, is because I want to share what knowledge we know with anyone who is interested in getting involved in Real Estate. We aren't millionaires, but since we have made some extra money doing this, I feel like I wouldn't be a very good friend if I didn't share this with the people I know and help them make some extra money too! My dad and I have put a real estate investing company together that has a great TEAM emphasis. It is called Real Team Financial. I have already called a few of you to invite you to our home Wed night, but I want to also open that invitation to any one else that might be interested in learning more about our company and what we do. We are having the meeting in our back yard at 7:00 PM, and you can bring your children (Nick has so graciously offered to play with the kids downstairs...thank you!). I figured that posting this info on my blog will be the best way to make sure I don't miss offerring this oppurtunity to anyone! If you have questions about our company you can email me at brittany@realteamfinancial.com or leave me a comment. If you can't come Wednesday night, but would like to learn more, let me know and we can make sure we get together and talk! I look forward to seeing some of you there!

No comments: