We had a great July 15th!! Carson turned 3, and had a blast on his birthday!! We started out the day by making MikeyMouse Pancakes and then going to swim lessons. He did so good and got right in like he was an old pro!! It was great, cause Nick took the day off, so we were all there to watch his lessons. Then we went to Cherry Hill and went swimming. It was a blast! Carson loves water and loved going down the water slide and playing in the lazy river...his favorite part though was the swimming pool. He had on a life vest and would jump into the water and doggy paddle his way over to Nick and back to the edge again. We have it on Camera so maybe I will try and figure out how to post the video so you can all see it, it was great! Then we headed back home to have dinner, Pizza...Carson's choice! But we didn't complain. We enjoyed Nick's family that came up from Holden, and then later we had neighbors over for cake and ice cream. It was a perfect day to celebrate his birthday, and I want to tell everyone thank you for sharing this day with us! Thanks to Natalie for watching Kaylee while we went to Cherry Hill...and thanks to Kristi for the balloons!! I will post more pictures and video (I hope) as soon as I get a chance to put them together! Happy Birthday Carson, we love you tons, and the last three years have been such a blessing!
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Happy Birthday Carson!!!
We had a great July 15th!! Carson turned 3, and had a blast on his birthday!! We started out the day by making MikeyMouse Pancakes and then going to swim lessons. He did so good and got right in like he was an old pro!! It was great, cause Nick took the day off, so we were all there to watch his lessons. Then we went to Cherry Hill and went swimming. It was a blast! Carson loves water and loved going down the water slide and playing in the lazy river...his favorite part though was the swimming pool. He had on a life vest and would jump into the water and doggy paddle his way over to Nick and back to the edge again. We have it on Camera so maybe I will try and figure out how to post the video so you can all see it, it was great! Then we headed back home to have dinner, Pizza...Carson's choice! But we didn't complain. We enjoyed Nick's family that came up from Holden, and then later we had neighbors over for cake and ice cream. It was a perfect day to celebrate his birthday, and I want to tell everyone thank you for sharing this day with us! Thanks to Natalie for watching Kaylee while we went to Cherry Hill...and thanks to Kristi for the balloons!! I will post more pictures and video (I hope) as soon as I get a chance to put them together! Happy Birthday Carson, we love you tons, and the last three years have been such a blessing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Brittany,
Of course I remember you! I have always especially loved your mom too. Every year at conference we look for her...can't recall seeing her this year-is she still in the choir?
It looks like your Carson had a great birthday-we will be doing our July 15th birthday girl's celebration tomorrow. We have good taste in names and delivery dates! That is too funny.
Good to "see" you-I am glad you commented!-Keep in touch!
April
Post a Comment