Wednesday, April 30, 2008

What a boy!

Nick is the 11 yr old scout leader in our ward, and the other night they met at our house and worked on their 'lashings' by building these tall teepees by tying them together. I was inside with Kaylee when I heard "hey mom, watch me..." so I followed Carson outside and found him getting on the swing and showing how much fun he was having swinging on the swings they made. He loved it, and it really didn't surprise me since he is such a boy and loves doing stuff like that! He is so much like his dad that way! Remember, Carson is not even three yet, but thinks he can do things that older kids do. I am surprised that we haven't made any trips to the ER because of how daring he can be! :) (Knock on wood...) It just makes me laugh when he does things like this! Carson and I are going to Disneyland in June with my family and I am excited, since I know he will have a blast riding rides and having fun! Can't wait!


No comments: