Saturday, April 12, 2008

Blog Layouts...

I see all of these really cute blogs that I visit, and I can't figure out how to make mine cute! Luckily my good friend Jana helped me create this new blog header, but I still don't know how to make the background a different color to match it better. So if any of you know, please call me or email me! I think Jana's husband Ike knows, and so I just might have to bug him a bit!

Sorry I don't have anything else fun to blog about today, but maybe tomorrow!

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

I love your new header. Check out this website (http://sjhblogdesign.blogspot.com) to add the different background. Or come over and I'm sure with both of us working on it we could figure it out. Plus, it helps out around here to have your own in house IT guy :)