A day in the sun...
Today I took Kaylee and Carson to Hogan Park to enjoy the decent weather we had today. It was so fun being able to use my new double jogger stroller. I thought I had done a pretty good job keeping both of the kids covered, not only from getting chilly,but from the sun. But tonight, I realized that Kaylee had a little pinkness to her, and Carson had even more red on his little ears! I didn't even give it a thought to put sunscreen on them. It wasn't that hot of a day, but of course it was a little overcast which is probably the worst for getting sunburnt! So sad to say, at only 2 1/2 months old, Kaylee got her first sunburn! Sorry sweetie, I promise I will be more proactive at keeping your skin from being freckled! Love ya!
1 comment:
Let Kaylee know that its okay to have a few freckles. Your kids are darling. You take awesome pictures.
Post a Comment