Saturday, February 16, 2008

Say Cheese!!


With the help of my good friend Jana, we played photographers for a day and had way to much fun with our new cameras! It was a little bit of a challenge since a 2 week old baby can't take directions on how to sit...but we figured it out eventually! It was a lot of work, but I was quite pleased with how they turned out. No more kiddie kandids...however I will still employ my wonderful sister in law, who IS a professional, since she does an amazing job, and these don't even compare to what she can do with a camera!!

3 comments:

Katie said...

You can make your own baby announcement! Good job!

Caprice Erickson said...

Hey britt! We just got your announcement... how darling is she! Congrats to you 3. I am so glad you have a blog... I got your message a while back but, I didn't have your number on the message so, I couldn't call you back... hopefully we can get together soon! Here is ours capricentyler.blogspot.com

Kellie said...

These are all absolutely adorable! I love your announcement you sent out. You're so good with keeping on top of those sorts of things. You need to come play photographer with me and my kiddies...you did a good job. :)