Sunday, February 24, 2008

Fun Things

Carson and Nick went to church today, and before they left I had to take a picture of Carson. I love Sundays, since I get to dress Carson up in his Sunday best, and he always is so cute! He LOVES going to nursery every week, and has some great friends there he likes to play with there. Yesterday we finally broke down and bought a swing, to help give me some more hands free time during the day. We found this really neat swing at target. It is not like most swings since it doesn't swing from overhead. It is designed to swing more like if she was being held by someone. It plugs into the wall, besides being able to be run by batteries, and it even has an ipod plug in so she can listen to music!! So far she seems to really like it!

I think Carson felt a little left out since he didn't have a swing to sit in like Kaylee, so this morning, while she was in her swing, he made his own swing like area on the ottoman. It was pretty funny!

So yesterday while we were watching the "Little People" DVD, which we watched about 5 times, Carson fell asleep on the ottoman, and I just had to take a picture since he fell asleep in the funniest position!! Isn't it amazing that kids can sleep in the weirdest positions!!









3 comments:

Tanya Bennett said...

I love the swing - great find! It looks like Carson is adjusting well to a sister :0)

Jana Banana said...

What a great idea! A swing that plugs into the wall!?!

When I peeked into nursery today to check on Luke- I noticed that Carson looked soooo cute! It is fun to see them choose the seats by each other, hopefully they will stay good friends (most of the time they are good friends anyway).

See ya!

Andrea said...

Swings are great for babies. I'm glad you got one.

Allen watched "Little People" DVD about 5 times on Saturday. I bet if he and Carson played together, they'd be best friends :)