Ribbons and bows...
So there have been several differences that I have noticed between having a boy & girl! First I think changing a boys diaper is a little easier, don't ask me why, but I think it is. And it is a lot more fun to dress up a little girl! I put this headband on Kaylee today and I couldn't help but take a ton a pictures of her wearing it! Boys and girls are both so fun for a lot of different reasons, and they are so different that it is hard to compare! No matter what, it is so wonderful to have so much love for another person, boy or girl! I am just so lucky to have both, and to have these sweet little spirits in my life!!
1 comment:
I love the brown and pink! I did love the bow factor with gilrs!! Looks like you are having fun with a little girl too.
Post a Comment