Thursday, February 14, 2008

I Love Naptime!!


I can't believe it happened!! Both Carson & Kaylee took a nap at the same time yesterday!! Normally one is up while the other is sleeping! So after I captured this rare moment with my camera, I decided to join them! I was tempted to try and get some other stuff done, but figured I might as well take advantage of this situation! It only last for about 25 minutes, but it was enough to re-energize me for the rest of the day!! Kaylee was actually asleep in the pack & play, and Carson fell asleep on the floor. So I moved Carson to the bed, even thought the sheets were currently in the washer, and laid Kaylee next to him so I could prove that I got them both asleep at once!! Isn't it funny how moms rejoice over the silliest things!!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Hooray! Yes, Moms do rejoice over the silliest things... but they mean the world to us, don't they. Good job. Keep up those double naps.

Kellie said...

I am a total believe of naptimes. The more kids I've had, the more I've needed a nap! Haha! I can't wait to come see you. Guess I better do it before she outgrows what I bought her! :) Email me or something when you have time. Love you lots!