We had lunch Sunday afternoon at the trailer and then headed towards Pack Saddle Lake to meet up with Marisa and Tiffany's families. The drive going up to this lake was a wild one. It was probably really meant for only trucks, 4wd vehicles and ATVs....but our Mini Van did amazing and we only had to park it a little bit from the top and walk the rest of the way! Haha. I wish I took more video of the crazy ruts and steep terrain we had to navigate. My poor van! I am sure everyone driving in trucks passing us on the way down thought we were crazy to take a van there! But we did make it, and right after we got there, everyone else showed up. It was a bit of a hike down into the lake, but it was beautiful and we had a good time just hanging out with everyone!
After the lake, we headed back for camp and had left overs. My mom and I drove back home that night together, and Nick and my dad kept the kids one more night so they could do some more fishing before coming home Monday. They caught a few fish and had a blast! We can't wait to do another trip like this soon!























No comments:
Post a Comment